After a successful first meeting in the North Brabant Province of the European Region of Gastronomy partners, a second meeting has been convened. It will take place in Sant Pol de Mar on June 18 – 20 2014. The meeting is organised and hosted by IGCAT.
The partners have agreed to formalize their commitment to the project and in the meeting will discuss:
– Possibilities for cross-marketing initiatives
– Decision on practical start and end dates
– Development of the European Region of Gastronomy Website
– Channels of communication and press releases
– Membership fees and network responsibilities
Furthermore, each region will present their initial plans for hosting the title. To know more about the European Region of Gastronomy and the first meeting, see the following press release.
For all inquiries, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.